For banking details, please scroll further down the page.
These fees are current from 7 March 2020 (NB There will be a slight fee increase from 1 January 2023)
$20.00 Single or family membership – Email only copy of the Journal
$10.00 Student membership (must hold Student Card)
$ 5.00 Junior membership
- 1st July until the Annual Spring Show
- $10.00 for single or family membership
- Annual Spring Show (September)
- Special – 15 months for the price of 12 months (ie $20)
Click here for New Membership Application Form
Name badges incur an extra cost of $16.50 each, including postage. When making payments, this amount needs to be added to the membership cost. Badges are available as pinned (or magnetic at no extra cost)
Account details for direct payment:
- Bank SA
- BSB: 105 011
- Account Name: Native Orchid Society of SA Incorporated
- Account #: 073181741
- Lodgement Reference: For reference, it is important that you use your Name (or membership number if you have one)
Please email the Treasurer – firstname.lastname@example.org – to confirm your payment and application. The treasurer will confirm your payment and give you your membership number for future reference.
Please Note: if we are unable to identify bank deposits, they will be considered as donations.
Make cheques payable to Native Orchid Society of S.A.
PO Box 14,
KENSINGTON, SA, 5065 Australia